New Online Bill Pay
Online Bill Payment System
Some of the KEY CHANGES are:
- Electronic Transactions- The funds will be pulled from your account and will then be sent to the payee the following business day.
- Non Electronic Transactions- A check will be mailed to the payee with your account number and the Credit Union's routing number on it. It will then run thru the system as though you'd written a check out of your account. This means that the funds will not come out of your account until the check is cashed and clears your account. You will also be able to view the check in E*teller
- What will happen to all of the history of the bills that I have been paying over the past year?
We apologize but Bill Pay history will be UNAVAILABLE after the system conversion.
- Will my current "Payee" list transfer to the new system?
Current Payees should have come across but we recommend that you verify your current payees, to include account numbers and addresses, to be sure they converted correctly.
- How will I sign in to Bill Pay?
Once you have logged into your Online Banking Account you will see a "Bill Pay" button. When you click on that button it should take you directly to your Bill Pay.
- What if I have payments already set to come out?
Any payments scheduled to come out of your account after Dec. 31st should have transfered to the new Bill Pay system and be paid on the day that you had them scheduled. Please verify those transactions immediately after signing in.
- Why did the Credit Union change to a new Bill Pay System?
The new system will give our Members more options as well as flexibility in paying their bills.